Abaca Textile Mini Gift Bags – Set of 4 – $6.95
Related tags: alternative to paper gift bags, cute gift bags, eco friendly wedding favor bags, gift bags from small scale producers, mini jelly gift bags, mini tiny small gift bags, natural gift packaging, natural gifts, nature packaging, tree free gift packging
Looking for gift packaging appreciated as much as the gift itself?
Our beautiful abaca textile mini bags are tree-free, exceptionally durable (and bio-degradable), and an eco-friendly alternative to paper or petroleum-based plastic bags and nylon organza pouches.
You can use this bag in a myriad of ways. The bags are the perfect size to contain jewelry, soaps, mini jelly jars, wedding favors or whenever you need just the right natural container for your carefully chosen gift.
Available in a set of four (as shown below) in Mango, Moss Green, Eggplant and Terra Cotta.
You can order the bags as an assorted set or pick the same color for each set.
- all abaca textiles used in Native Leaf products are hand-woven in backyard bamboo looms — a long process requiring much patience
- color swatches or what you see on-screen may not match dye colors exactly (we think you will find our actual dyed materials more beautiful)
- we do not use chemicals to prepare or mordant our leaves and abaca textile — please note that seasonal differences of leaves and abaca fibers, weather and dye batches may affect color shades
- we use only Class “A” hand-woven abaca textile for our gift bags and pouches
- check out the details…and you will see our bags are made to be re-used. The edges are sewn securely, and the handles made from the same, Class A hand-woven textile and will not fray
Closely related to the banana, Abaca is a giant herbaceous plant native to the Philippine and valued for its super strong and flexible fiber. Abaca fibers are used for rope, cordage, twine, marine cable, pulp and specialty paper (hence, the name “manila envelopes” after the capital of the Philippines). It is also woven into textiles and is naturally lustrous in appearance.
Interested in more about the abaca plant? Find out more by visiting our Plant Source Page.
Please note: when placing an order, please leave your phone number in the “Notes / Special Instruction Box” in the event that we have questions about your order or color selection. Thank you!