Natural Fiber Pouch Gift Set – Set of 4 mixed size / color abaca textile pouches – $9.45
Related tags: alternative to organza plastic pouches, biodegradable compostable gifts, containers for potpourri, cute and eco friendly packaging, earth friendly green packaging, environment friendly colorful packaging, extra strong pouches, multi sized pouches, natural packaging, potpourri pouches, super sturdy pouch bags, tiny gift pouches, unique gift packaging
Exceptionally durable (and biodegradable), our natural fiber pouches are an earth-friendly alternative to paper or petroleum-based plastic bags and nylon organza pouches.
All abaca textiles used in Native Leaf products are hand-woven in backyard bamboo looms — a long process requiring much patience. We use Class “A” abaca textile so that you get the most durable pouch and bags.
Made without harm to the environment, Native Leaf pouches can be re-used and re-purposed for many years and are compostable / biodegradable.
Pouches have 12 wood beads (six on each draw string ends). We like to use two of the wood beads to to cinch the pouches tight. The remaining beads adds a decorative touch to contain your carefully chosen gifts. Excellent to contain potpourri.
Our set of 4 pouches consist of different sizes
- Extra large pouch size 10 x 8.5” wide
- Large pouch is 8.5″ x 7 ” wide
- Medium pouch is 6.5 x 5.5” wide
- Small pouch is Size 5.5 x 5” wide
You can pick earth tones, jewel tones (brights), let us pick for you, or note your color choices on the NOTE/Special Instruction box. Please add an alternate color in case out of stock. Natural fiber pouches colors available in Natural, Orchid, Aqua, Indigo Blue, Eggplant, Lime, Lemon, Mango, Moss Green and Terra Cotta.
- color swatches or what you see on-screen may not match dye colors exactly (we think you will find our actual dyed materials more beautiful)
- we do not use chemicals to prepare or mordant our leaves and abaca textile — please note that seasonal differences of leaves and abaca fibers, weather and dye batches may affect color shades
- check out the details…and you will see our pouches are made to be re-used. The edges are sewn securely, and the pouch drawstring are also made from super sturdy abaca twineen.
Closely related to the banana, Abaca is a giant herbaceous plant native to the Philippine and valued for its super strong and flexible fiber. Abaca fibers are used for rope, cordage, twine, marine cable, pulp and specialty paper (hence, the name “manila envelopes” after the capital of the Philippines). It is also woven into textiles and is naturally lustrous in appearance.
Interested in more about the abaca plant? Find out more by visiting our Plant Source Page.
Please note: when placing an order, please leave your phone number in the “Notes / Special Instruction Box” in the event that we have questions about your order or color selection. Thank you!
Additional Details: Set of 4 Abaca Pouches