A special bag of coffee is a great host / hostess gift and our stylish, Eco friendly gift bags are the perfect container to present your favorite 1 lb bag of coffee.
- Originating in Ethiopia, coffee plants are now grown in over 70 countries
- Upon ripening, the berries of coffee are picked, processed and dried before being roasted to different flavors
- Over 150 million Americans drink coffee on a daily basis
- Coffee is the most popular beverage sold at convenience stores
- The top 10 producers of green (not roasted) coffee in the world are:
Map above via Wikipedia commons shows areas of coffee production
- r: cultivation of Coffea robusta
- m: cultivation of Coffea robusta and Coffea arabica.
- a: cultivation of Coffea arabica.
Arabica types of coffee beans are grown in Latin America, eastern Africa, Arabia, or Asia, while the Robusta type coffee beans are grown in western and central Africa, throughout southeast Asia, and in Brazil.
What is your favorite coffee type / brand, and has it changed over the years?