Natural Mini Gift Bags – set of 6, size 5.5x3x1.5″ – $10.95 – Sold Out
Related tags: abaca natural fiber gift bags, alternatives to paper wrap gift bags, biodegradable compostable gift bags, cute unique gift bags, earth friendly gift packaging, earth friendly wedding favors, handmade and sustainable natural products, natural gift bags
Natural, exceptionally durable and bio-degradable / compostable, our abaca fiber mini bags are an attractive and eco-friendly alternative to paper gift wrap or petroleum-based plastic bags and nylon organza pouches.
Check out the details…and you will see our natural tiny, cute gift bags are made to last. Unique, made from sustainable plant fibers, and super lovely container bags for your carefully chosen gifts.
We use Class “A” hand-woven abaca textile for our hand-crafted gift bags and pouches.
The edges are sewn securely, and the handles are made of the same, Class A hand-woven textile and will not fray.
This size— featured in Terra Cotta, front bag on photo below — fits 2 bottles of mini sized olive oils, or specialty food sauces, though you can use in a myriad of other ways too.
They can contain gifts of jewelry, soaps, wedding favors or whenever you need just the right natural bag for your carefully chosen gift.
Please click on color options or view abaca textile color swatch photo above. You can also order as a mix variety color pack of six. Available in 10 colors. Main photo image shown in Moss Green color.
- all abaca textiles used in Native Leaf products are hand-woven in backyard bamboo looms — a long process requiring much patience
- abaca textile gift bags are super sturdy and can be re-used and re-purposed for many years.
- color swatches or what you see on-screen may not match dye colors exactly (we think you will find our actual dyed materials more beautiful).
- we do not use chemicals to prepare or mordant our leaves and abaca textile — please note that seasonal differences of leaves and abaca fibers, weather and dye batches may affect color shades.
- If the close up of photos do not load immediately in your browser, please close picture button “X” and reload.
- Usually in stock and ships by next day from Monterey County, California
Abaca is a giant herbaceous plant closely related to the banana. Native to the Philippines, it is valued for its super strong and flexible fiber. Its fiber is used for rope, cordage, twine, marine cable, pulp and specialty paper (hence, the name “manila envelopes” after the capital of the Philippines). It is also woven into textiles and is naturally lustrous in appearance.
Interested in more about the abaca plant? Find out more by visiting our Plant Source Page.
NOTE: Please call us at 831.869-8355 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or on color availability.
Native Leaf’s gift packaging is always appreciated as much as the gift itself!
Additional Details: Style # AMB2B